Monday, July 18, 2011

Rompers & Jumpsuits

Since last summer, rompers had resurfaced the fashion industry.. but this summer it has really exploded. Personally rompers are not my thing. Why?
Pros: 
Cute (Florals, Tribal), Easy to throw on, Conservative (This is debateable.)
Cons: 
That awkward moment when you have to take off your shirt to use the bathroom!!

I've recently (in the month of June) picked up a romper from La Senza to sleep in and really dislike the whole concept. For example, imagine your family members walking in on you while your using the toliet, completely naked! None the less I'll be sticking with dresses and of course shorts and cute tops :) Anywhos, I KNOW again I've been MIA but here are some blog post to look forward to in the next few days:
-Loose Button Luxe Box JULY edition ( &Reviews on JUNE's box)
-Summer favorites
-OOTD
-NOTW
See you all soon !
Cheers, Deborah.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your summer faves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove rompers, but I soo agree with going to the toilet and I take ages in there just trying to take it off and put it back on, people might think im doing a big one :L

    ReplyDelete