Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Everything is coming to an end...

It's been a little over a year since I've purchase the Biore pore unclogging scrub and I just recently hit the last couple of uses of this product. In general I really enjoyed this product throughout this whole year during the summer time, I've used this twice a day and during the winter/fall/spring, once every night.

 

Price: $7-11 CND
Scent: Honeydew like.
Texture: gel/foam type with mini micro beads


Now onto non-beauty related things...
Recently I've been having a hard time managing my time and literally procrastinating way to much, it's really something that I've adapted to since highschool so I guess it's considered chronic procrastination. I guess I'll admit it here.. I NEED HELP . On a lighter note for people who reside in Canada, about the Canada Post strike.. how are we suspose to receive mail and bills?!?! I definately don't want to be charged any interest for not paying them on time so if you know please let me know. 
Lastly... QUACK.QUACK. wait do geese.. quack?


Cheers debxx

5 comments:

  1. Awww I love geese!!!! :) Good job finishing the scrub, can't believe it lasted a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to try Biore's products...This seems to have moderately good reviews! :)

    Geese...I think they...honk? Haha! I can't remember either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for finishing the scrub! :D I love finishing products...definitely gets us our money's worth. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id deff check the scrub out :)
    aaand the pictures of the geese made me lol :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive always loved their nose strips...but id love to check out the scrub~~~seems to be a good item


    Jessy

    ReplyDelete