Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mini Haul

So I was at Pacific mall yesterday and I picked up some nail polishes from Phoenix Beauty Lounge where they had this deal buy 5 nail polishes get 25% off. I picked up 4 for myself and one for my friend which is not shown in the haul :P. The essie nail polishes were $7.99 and OPI $9.99 (before the discount). These colors remind me summer!! If you guys have any other summer must have polishes drop them in the comments below.



And a bag of Japanese fruit gummys for my sweet tooth :D

Cheers deborah

5 comments:

  1. That's a great deal & the blue one looks gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are lovely and I think I got the same OPI like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage- Thanks! I've just painted my nails today in that color! Will do a NOTW

    Melyssa- Thanks! When I was cashing out the cashier had that color on her nails and I had to buy it haha ! It'll be a great color for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried two coats of the Wet n Wild Polish like you suggested. It worked... in that it was a bit longer lasting, but it still didn't add up to the lasting power of some of my other polishes.

    seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lapas of Luxury - it looks so pretty! These colors remind me of summer too, I love it!

    ReplyDelete